CureZone   Log On   Join
Anyone in advanced stage?

stormy days Views: 12,814
Published: 9 years ago

Anyone in advanced stage?

I have never posted here but have been reading this site for quite a while trying to find someone that is in the advanced stage that I am in and I am feeling very alone, please tell me I am not the only one because I could really use some advice.I obveously had morgellons for many years internally without skin symptoms and didn't know what was wrong with me and once the sores started it only took six months from then until now and I am totally consumed with parasites. I am way beyond what I read about people seeing black specks or fibers and the occational worm. I have parasites falling from my body at all times. I vomit them, they are always in my stools, my food turns to parasites on my plate before I can even finish eating and once I put the food in my mouth it mutates into parasites. I drip green or clear slime most days which when I take baths whithin ten minutes the water is a thick slime and stops up the drain. Now I have small snakes in my body. They are bad in my face, expecially my eyes and nose and they poke their heads out and stick out their tungs. They are very hard to pull out, usually just pull their heads off. I can not find anything that kills them. I really need help!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.016 sec, (1)