CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone in advanced stage?

Bluerabbit Views: 12,784
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,032,595

Re: Anyone in advanced stage?

Hi Stormy,

First of all, take a deep breath. You can get better, many people have. The following is my opinion and what is working for me, but you will need to gather info from a variety of people and come up with your own plan. Here's my 2 cents worth:

You must work on 2 things - strengthing your body and killing the invaders. I do the building things in the first part of the day and at night I do the killing. I've been through a lot of parasite killing prior to realizing I had morgellons. I've always wondered if the parasites carried the morgellons...anyway, the GUT is central to your entire body. Get on the best quality probiotic you can afford, this was my turning point. Here's my list:

1. On wakeup, drink a warm glass of water with 1/2 lemon squeezed into it.
2. Next, take 2-3X recommended dose of probiotic.
3. Take digestive enzymes prior to every meal.
4. Take DE 3 X per day mixed in juice or water *(DiatomaceousEarth.net is one website). This will kill and continue to kill all parasites and disrupt morgellons. DON'T SKIP THIS!
5. Cut out Sugar in your diet. Try to eat as healthy as possible.
6. howicuredmorgellons.com - Mel's protocol is excellent. You would do good to follow this.
7. MSM capsules - this supplement is my pill of choice to kill morgellons in the tissues. I take about 1500 mgs per day
8. Miracle-Mineral-Supplement - I know not everyone is crazy about this, but it works (part of Mel's protocol). It kills pathogens in the bloodstream. When morgellons was at its worst in me, this knocked it down.
9. Colon hydrotherapy. Sorry, but this works and helps. Suck it up and make your appointment.
10. I have done a heavy metal cleanse (some brand at Whole Foods, I can't remember, it was like $20.00 a bottle). I noticed a better energy level and it did affect the morgellons.
11. Herbal supplements - Wormwood /greenwalnuthusk/clove, the routine parasite formulation. BEWARE - do not try to kill parasites in your intestines unless you have a functioning bowel. They will run for the hills and invade you head to toe. Trust me on that one. I would try different brands and formulations, neem, this and that, raw garlic. It's all good.
12. I did, in desperation, go to a doctor (UrgentCare) because I couldn't get rid of pinworms. They put me on one of the "zole" meds (I can get the name of this med if you want it). It really nailed the parasites and morgellons. This was at the end of my parasite trip/beginning of my morgellons trip. The dieoff nearly killed me, but I'm glad I did it. Many people have a negative view of meds and I wish I didn't have to take them, but they were part of my solution. It's best to not judge.
13. Read these boards. I don't know what I would have done without them.
14. Green juice supplements. Grapejuice skin extract supplements.
15. Magnets (morgellonscure.com) - these are great and they work.

I'm still battling morgellons. I don't have it very bad, I can keep it at bay but I'm struggling to get rid of it totally. I have waste-length brown hair and I'm really trying to get it out of my eyebrows and hairline. I don't have sores. Occassional "bite". I've started a laser treatment at my chiro's office, I'll keep this board posted on the progress. But I used to have parasites crawling from head to toe and I was able to overcome that. I thought I was dying, this will test you on every level. I also tapped into the POWER we all have through the Name of Jesus. Regardless of where you are at in your own personal spiritual journey, speaking His Name affords you things... you may not be aware of. PM me for more on this if you'd like.

It does get better if you work at it. If you have financial resources there are a few NPs that will run you through a battery of tests and come up with a custom protocol. I can get you these names if you want. Keep us posted on your progress! God Bless

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.578 sec, (2)