CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Alternative Silver Electrode Supplier? Silvergen SG6 $22 too much for new set!

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

More
ino Views: 3,163
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,033,675

Re: Alternative Silver Electrode Supplier? Silvergen SG6 $22 too much for new set!

I don't know where you are but every country would have scrap metal yards, and from those yards they send aluminium, silver, copper etc to a manufacturer of what is termed here as 'Precious Metal Merchants'. Perhaps you could try googling Silver and Gold suppliers or something like that? It took me a while to locate what I was looking for here via google.

Each major city I would think would have a metal supplier for jewellers and Industry/manufacturing related components. Sorry, don't know what else to suggest.

Search through those companies you found, you may find one or more of those are manufacturers and suppliers of gold/silver/copper etc products, even finished items such as Sterling Silver jewellery, if they do they probly have Pure Fine Silver wire and sheets as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)