CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pinworms going strong for 2+ years. HELP!

dave505 Views: 7,357
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,033,663

Re: Pinworms going strong for 2+ years. HELP!

Many thanks rg!

Good suggestions - i have to try them! Sorry english is not my first language - whats a "baggie" i have some gloves made from light plastic. this is the baggie?

I'm showering the butt 3 times a day morning evening...changing underwear each morning...vaccuming floor

the bad news is last days after a very bad crisis I discovered i also have also ascaris. i'm dealing with "a terrible unknown cause ilness" since 3-4 years. i know believe they were the ones - mainly.

until now i have 3-4 rounds of albendazole for pinworms but soon they were back. i did a lot of treatment but they coming back .

just the other day I was noticing that my dad's coughing did not stop at all since 3 months and this is happening constantly. and he's vomiting each morning like for an year or something. he doesnt want to take any treatment, he's alcoholic, eat a LOT of junk food, bread sweets really bad hygiene...i hope to put myself in a better condition to be able to work and get the heck out of this house. since the crisis i've lost my job thats why i'm living here.

any ideas for Ascaris - seems a heavy load type. they are moving through me now. went to GP, infectionist, ER "all in my head". did a light garlic enema and expelled 3 - 1 bigger like 12-15 cm with something small black pieces inside and 2 smaller 10 cm simple white somehow.

any idea might help me?

many thanks
dave

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)