CureZone   Log On   Join
WHY on EARTH are these jerks still MOVING??!

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
Maniacal Views: 2,458
Published: 8 years ago

WHY on EARTH are these jerks still MOVING??!

I simply dont understand anything abt any of this crap.Everything anyone says contradicts everything that OTHER person says. And I dont just mean regular ppl that just research this, I mean PROFESSIONALS on reputable websites!

So I read abt Vermox, right? One site says that it prevents worms from growing or multiplying in the body. (drugs.com) The other site says it impairs the coating and intestines of the worm and takes away it ability to absorb nutrients (glucose) and the worm "depletes energy levels that are neccessary for survival". One also says it paralyzes them so they cant eat and they DIE.

One site says they only kill worms in the intestines and not other parts. One site says if u paralyze them you can flush them out with like, oil or something.

Ok, so I did vermox. Twice. First time, NO relief at all. I was given the advice to eat a fatty meal afterwards. I did, the next day there were NO symptoms! OMG, AWESOME! Then they came back the next day. How do I know? BECAUSE I FELT THEM MOVING!! How can they MOVE??! They are *paralyzed!!* And assuming they were only paralyzed for one day, well then why didnt that hurt them enough to kill them like so many websites say it does??

I cant get into some of the other contradictions right now, but when I come back later, Im definitely posting MORE.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)