CureZone   Log On   Join
How do I get doctors I can afford to treat me for low adrenal?

snarf Views: 965
Published: 8 years ago

How do I get doctors I can afford to treat me for low adrenal?

I can only afford what I can afford.
I've done cortisol saliva tests in the past with a significant low in the morning to higher but still below average curve up in the night.

I can not afford saliva test at this time.

I have been on hydrocortisone/cortef for 4 years+ . This has been a miracle for me so I do not want replies on how toxic it is and how I need to get off it and go all natural. Naturopaths and Acupuncturists agree that it is the best option for me to use it in COMBINATION WITH HERBS/SUPPS etc.

I have recently had life altering financial situation and can not afford much. I have opportunity for affordable healthcare, however, the Urine test is not showing me as adrenal insufficient and therefore no doctors ( that I can afford) are subscribing to what my previous doctor's low adrenal diag.

I know the Urine test is not diurnal however, they are saying that it showed high cortisol in the morning and NO adrenal insufficiency. At the time of testing I had been off the cortef for 10 days and was experiencing extreme fatique.

Any thoughts?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.813 sec, (1)