CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida

Manuel810 Views: 963
Published: 9 years ago

Candida

I am not sure how this started for me but it started in september 2012 and i got severe muscle pain over night and hands and feet swelling and tingling in hands and feet. I feel tired all the time and doing the littlest things make me exhausted. I have been taking diflucan for 10 weeks along with oil of oregano and on candida diet and taking supplements and also found out I have a thyroid problem. I was wondering how many other people have found out they have a thyroid problem along with candida? My doctor did do the the blood test and the results were IGA 1.2, 1GG 1.0 AND IGM 1.4. Doctor said i was positive for candida and started me on medicine. Has anyone had this test done or another test. If anyone has any info i would like to hear from you. Candida is a very powerful demon to beat. I am trying to be hopeful but have hard a very hard time just functioning every day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)