CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WHY on EARTH are these jerks still MOVING??!

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
dave505 Views: 2,135
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,035,996

Re: WHY on EARTH are these jerks still MOVING??!

Hi Man,

I dont know why but Vermox did nothing for me also and Albenda worked. not 100% cause i have heavy infestation but worked better. guess is depending on the type of parasite you have and the load of them. after albenda I did eliminate Ascaris but did nothing for giardia. its a different class parasite.

sd explained albenda should work on the entire body /systemic including the colon. i would second sd on be carefull its hard on the liver. i've been there 2 weeks ago. my doc told me to take it 4 days x 400 mg for pinworm infection - was ok for that but i also eliminated Ascaris which i did not know i have. my guess is for the heavy load i have had - 4 days were not enough for ascaris.

regarding "plz dont take this in any weird way like I'm attacking you" - we know that. told you in a previous message they'll change your thinking. anger, iritability, running thoughts, even OCD like sometimes - all that.
(OCD - compulsive behaviour).

dave

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)