CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WHY on EARTH are these jerks still MOVING??!

Maniacal Views: 2,025
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,036,081

Re: WHY on EARTH are these jerks still MOVING??!

So Albenza isnt a one time pill thing like vermox? I know there are two ways to take vermox but when my doctor attempted to give me the 3 day dose the pharmacy told him they are not allowed to dispense more than ONE! They said theres never any reason to take more than one for pinworms. I cant imagine vermox EVER working for someone with only one dose.. if fact ... after all the research ive done in the last few months Ive never seen one case where one dose of vermox ever worked, and not sure if I ever saw vermox work for anyone,period.

So Dave, how did you find out you has Ascaris if you didnt know u had it before you took the albenza? Im confused because you said it DID work for ascaris, but then you went on to say that 4 days wasnt enough to kill the Ascaris ... so did they give you more than 4 pills or do u still have the ascaris?

Ive never heard of giardia. ;9 Thats awful that you have soo much to deal with right now. Im so sorry, Dave. How did all this happen?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)