CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WHY on EARTH are these jerks still MOVING??!

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
Maniacal Views: 1,883
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,036,109

Re: WHY on EARTH are these jerks still MOVING??!

Thanks so much, Dave :) You are a big help to me. Ok, so 4 days x 400 mg?? I am ordering that online right freaking now! Unlike a lot of people here, I actually *do* have access to a doctor. He doesnt particularly like calling in scripts for people, but if I have to go in, then I have to. What Im worried abt having to go in ... is that he'll tell me I need an actual *confirmation* of these parasites before doing anything. Im scared, Ive heard its almost impossible to diagnose! So Im sure Ill have to order online, I dont care. Id pay anything for this to go away, I'd sacrifice a goat, whatever. lol Ascaris scares the sh!t out of me!! I read this forum all day and cry real tears over some of the stories I read. I just want to hug all these people and tell them it's all gonna be ok. You mentioned that I might not even *have* pinworms .. (or someone did, I dunno) but Ive considered the possibility that it could be something else and compared the symptoms. Nothing else matches. The wiggling/squiring in the rear is unmistakable!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.233 sec, (1)