CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Newbie here -- seeking advice on the epic Candida battle

stilljillofark Views: 2,013
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,037,393

Re: Newbie here -- seeking advice on the epic Candida battle

Hi Newbie,

Here's my two cents worth.

In my opinion the liver is the workhorse here,.....so I say a good gallbladder/ Liver Flush first,....anti-candida diet, and copious amounts of clean water,...alkaline, R/O, or distilled. Brita filter also a decent idea. Tons of water to flush your body. THEN, detox the colon and intestines. Also do coconut oil pull after liver. Then I say you are strong enough for a parasite program. Which one you choose is up to you. Humaworm is pretty big here-imo.

The enemas are a must also-imo. I started with coffee, but went to baking soda, himalyan salt/ Epsom Salt soon thereafter.

I also recommend you familiarize yourself with your body's pH.
This can be done with pH tape from most any health supply store, (online is cheaper-Swansons is under $7 for a 15 foot roll!). Anyway,.....if your saliva and/or urine don't turn the pH (litmus paper) green or better yet blue,...you're acidic. When over acidification is allowed to continue too long, it can soon become acidosis, auto-intoxication,...then cancer like me!

You've come to a good place!
We're LONG-HAULERS here! :-)

Blessings!
Jilly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.000 sec, (1)