CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Newbie here -- seeking advice on the epic Candida battle

RONBN49 Views: 1,821
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,037,908

Re: Newbie here -- seeking advice on the epic Candida battle

I am taking it now along with systemic enzymes,minerals,aloe vera,psyllium,juicing,triphala,neem,and a few other things. I have had bad constipation,combined with dirreaha for some time. I have had chronic sinusitis, have to blow my nose during a bowel movement,heavy mucous after eating, vertical fingernail ridges,tinnitus, atrial fib,bloated pot belly,candida,high body acid, and maybe a couple of other minor things. The Bentonite after taking it so far about one month seems to be helping the sinusitis a lot,I still have the tinnitus(caused by systemic candida), the symptoms of the afib are gone, I may still have it but it does not seem to a problem like before. This is a very long very slow process but I am sure it works because nothing else does. My colon is still not right I am still not having good well formed stools, although sometimes I do but its getting better than before, a whole lot better. People are used to going to the doctor getting some stupid drug and expecting to feel better in a week or a few days. It does not work that way when done properly and naturally. The body does not get out of balance in a few days it takes a lifetime to get this way. I am 67 and have the energy I had at 37, but it has not been an easy road, and got a lot better since i discovered bentonite. I have been feeling out of balance for over twenty years, and used to abuse my body with food,drink,smokes, and drugs, not to mention the killers in white coats that tried to do the worst damage.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.766 sec, (1)