CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida in brain

RONBN49 Views: 1,869
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,038,106

Re: Candida in brain

Let me make a couple of suggestions for you since your body is out of balance. I would suggest juicing and Bentonite for acids. Bentonite will alkalize the body better than anything else you can do. Also for the leaky gut the Bentonite is good as well as aloe vera. I buy aloe in the grocery store by the whole leaf raw variety and stay away from the diluted and chemical laced aloe sold in bottles. One of the amino acids also aids leaky gut I think it is L glutamine. Start juicing, and juice and juice and even go on a juice fast if your body is strong enough. Use lots of greens, mixed with lemons, maybe with apple to make it taste better. also try some barley greens and or spirulina. Eliminate all carbs. No bread, no pasta,nothing with wheat, no potatoes,no carbs at all. The body can do just fine without those carbs because it all turns to glucose and feeds candida and other pathogens. After you have healed the colon you can return to the carbs if you feel like it, but I don't recommend it especially if you want to keep a lean fit looking body.
Most of the so candida cleanses on the market is a direct result of the candida fear set in motion by a book written a few years agoi and the so called treatments are mostly useless even the diet. Bentonite will draw the candida out of the body while the juicing and alkalizing will heal the systems in place to deal with the overgrowth.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.016 sec, (1)