CureZone   Log On   Join
Chronic fatigue and liver flukes - help needed

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
ms16 Views: 2,631
Published: 9 years ago

Chronic fatigue and liver flukes - help needed

I've had chronic fatigue for 7 years since I was 30 yrs old. I was a sickly child but otherwise generally healthy and exercised well and ran road races and marathons.

At 18 yrs old I had glandular fever that took a few years to get over. At 20 yrs old I had my appendix removed.

I'm from UK and travelled to Australia in 2004.

I do a lot of fishing.

In 2006 after working far too many hours a week my body collapsed and the chronic fatigue hit. I had 20+ physical symptoms from aching limbs, headaches, nausea, dizziness, numbness, months of unbelievable night sweats(only in 1st yr) etc etc. For 5 years I managed to pull myself through the swamp of chronic fatigue and continue to work.

I tried various cures, vitamins, potions and lotions etc etc.

About 1.5 years ago I seemed to get on top of the physical symptoms then wham neurological/mental problems. I did some counselling. I fell out with my counseller as tehy didn't understand and from that day i vowed to get myself better. I've worked through various things and last September B12 sublingual and now B12 injections have lifted me up.

Since christmas I've done Renewlife cleansesmart followed by Paragone and I think I've now found liverflukes.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2039653

Am I correct in thinking these things aren't the cause of my chronic fatigue but will have got a hold when I've been rundown?

Everyone seems to just do visual ID of these things. Is there any labs where I can send them too to be tested to confirm they are liver flukes?

I've another 15 days of Paragone to do and then what should I do next?

I've stumbled across all of this and liver flukes were really unexpected so I'm a bit unprepared and confused as to what to do next. I'd really like to know for definite that they are flukes before I do anything else.

Since about day 10 of paragone my body has gone 'quieter' and i've had the 5 best nights sleep I can remember in years.

Any help appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)