CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chronic fatigue and liver flukes - help needed

sd2345 Views: 2,915
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,039,805

Re: Chronic fatigue and liver flukes - help needed

The problem with liver flukes is that unlike worms, which are supposed to show up on lab test due to the amount of eggs they lay, there really is not a test for liver flukes I don't think. (Not that roundworm testing is any easier, they always come back negative when a person is infected). Liver flukes don't lay eggs that would be detectable by lab test.

Any sample taken from a bowel movement would be partially digested, and no lab would be able to identify it. You would think they could do a DNA test, but that won't happen.

Liver flukes are usually found during surgery due to blocked ducts or some other complication. This would be about the only way to get an accurate medical diagnosis of a fluke.

Your picks do look like it could be a fluke, but nobody really knows the actual answer. Of course here on the support forum, you can be taken at your word that what is in your pics is not something you ate. We all have to respect the the members here, so if you say it's not undigested food, then it is likely a fluke. There are also intestinal flukes, just to throw that out there.

I would research what others have done for flukes here, and also look at the parasite drug forum.

Personally I recommend that you continue to cleanse, way beyond the 15 days you have left, add lots of raw garlic, and bitter herbs, and coffee enema's seem to help bring them out while cleansing.

I'm glad you are sleeping better, hopefully it's a good sign and you will continue to improve! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)