CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chronic fatigue and liver flukes - help needed

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
ms16 Views: 2,543
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,040,007

Re: Chronic fatigue and liver flukes - help needed

Thanks people.

To be honest I'm just working through a list of things someone put in a book about how they cured their CFS. On the list was paragone so I just tried it. There was nothing to suggest I have flukes/worms but you never know! Only tging I thought was the looked like some of the things at bottom half of this picture //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1355140

I had some serious die off symptoms on and around day 6. I felt awful and almost quit taking the paragone and normally I just see stuff through so it must have been bad. I was itching all over and I've had lower backache for the last week or so (something i've not had before). My muscles have ached and it also felt like the bones in my lower arms were hurting although I guess it wasn't in the bones.

My bowel movements have had lots of mucuos on the outside but nothing else that i can see other than these potential flukes.

I've felt a bit tired and off but over last week or so I've slept better than I have in years. My body feels 'silent' if that makes sense.

The die off symptoms make me wonder what/if I have killed something. I've not felt any parasite physically moving or anything but have had sensation of some stuff being moved on/excpelled in the right side of abdomin.

When I used to have a good drink of alcohol in my early years of Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome (don;t really do it nowadays) I'd say that I was numb/immune to the Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome for a few days. Just makes me wonder if the alcohol was killing off or stunning some parasites as the more 'silent' body I've had these last few days is similar.

Fundamentally I'm still me and want to do all my normal stuff but my body just doesn't have teh energy/function like it should. Whether that's energy cell failure or some parasite polluting it so it doesn;t work or what who knows. Wish I had the answer but here's hoping.................

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)