CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: NYC & Tri State Area(READ)

jessica2012 Views: 1,149
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,880,055

Re: NYC & Tri State Area(READ)

Hello, I just wanted to let you guys know that i also suffer from fecal Body Odor and its extremlyyy embarassing. I'm a high schooler and I feel really bad about it. I dont tend to smell it on myself but other people usually say "it smells like s***" or it smells like "@ss" and they would start laughing. This bothers me alot and i feel like i cant focus at all on my studies. I talked to my parents about this and all they say is that its just my imagination and that they dont smell anything. I dont believe it cause everyone else does at school and other places. This is really embarassing since im a female and stuff. I just want to find the cure and go on with my life..this fecal odor happened to me 6 months ago and it doesnt seem like its going anywhere. If you guys can please help me out i would appreciate it :)
thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.172 sec, (1)