CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Worms in my head. Please help.

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
GoBunny Views: 15,301
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,950,065

Re: Worms in my head. Please help.

I was wondering if you ever got rid of those worms because I may have the same thing as you described. I am still waiting for the results of my stool and saliva tests and it seems like its taking forever. My doctor is going on vacation this week, so I won't be seeing him until next week. I remember seeing this message a while back and I did start drinking Sea Salt with warm water and that seemed to work temporarily. I still feel them crawling around in my head, temples, face and back and its very irritating. My doctor started me on mebendizol for a possible pinworm infection and bacterial vaginosis. To convince this doctor that I had worms, I had done some research to do a tape test and swab test by my rectum. I took those samples to this doctor to examine it to hopefully get a diagnoses of parasite infection, but he mentioned that it was not clear because it looked smeared although he thought he found a worm on one of the tapes. I was frustrated when he told me the results. I was certain that one of the tapes had indeed was one of the worms. When he prescribed me mebendizol he told me it would kill the worms too I was relieved, but I still feel them in me.

I also tried telling my family doctor that I need you to refer me to a infectious disease doctor, but I was not successful because i would need to be confirmed that I had a parasite infection. But the stool test he gave me turned up negative, so i am back to square one. However, i researched a good doctor in the area and even though i had to pay out of pocket, he believed my story and ordered a stool and saliva test that could look for the antibodies of a parasite. I was relieved that someone believed in me and didn't think i was a crazy. I mean even my own husband wouldn't believe I have worms. The only comfort I get is reading posts like these, which make me feel I am not alone. I think parasite infections are serious and need to be given more attention to these days because it is real and it really could kill you. I don't want to die. I want to live a normal life, but I haven't experienced that yet only time will tell. I just hope in God that he could give me a better life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.547 sec, (2)