CureZone   Log On   Join
Checking in

ALB Views: 2,589
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,044,168

Checking in

Well have to check what day am on but its downstairs in daytimer think around day 19.

Weight is 222.2 today. Fast is still going ok. Feel bit lightheaded here and there . Might try to drink more stuff with salt in it. So far no cramps so think potassium is ok.
I am still doing juice and water and trying to go fairly light on the juice but do like the taste of something water by itself is very very boring.

I still never bought a juicer one wanted is out of stock still.

So just drinking some store juice but have occasionally had an Orange Julius and sometimes a Starbucks frapacino.
It seems to have not much negative effect on my fast. It doesnt make me hungry and never said was a purist .

Whatever keeps me fasting is fine with me. I also have spicy virgin caesars with clamato juice.

I have also been doing treadmill mostly fast walking not running for 30 to 45 minutes a day for last four days or so.

My energy seems still not too bad and going to try to keep going hoping to hit at least 30 days and hoping to be around 210 at 30 days. But really hope can go a lot longer like double that to get my weight so low that am pretty sure can keep it off with maybe some intermittent fasting like Eat Stop Eat a few times a week and mabye a week or so long fast couple times a year. And of course keep up my exercise and try to eat decent. I am never going to be raw vegan not going to happen. I like my meat and am going to keep eating it. And not going to restrict myself from having some treats now and then. I am pretty good at maintaing weight not so good at losing it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.355 sec, (1)