CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: how can i fix my digestion?

jahidas Views: 3,109
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,043,690

Re: how can i fix my digestion?

The parasite cleanse (Dr. Clarkia -wormwood, Black-Walnut hull and cloves) worked for me in the beginning so you may want to try that first. Replacing some of your meals with plain cooked veggies instead is what usually helps me. Or a juice fast using a minimal amount of Sugar may work.
At this point, I have taken so many herbs and cleanses that they no longer help.

I go back and forth between being able to digest my food, then getting better for a few days, binging on food and then not being able to digest food again. What has worked for me is starving the bad bacteria by eating cooked green vegetables (broccoli, green beans, etc.) for a day or two-with no additives, such as butter, olive oil, probiotics, supplements, etc. A low-carb diet can be very helpful but for the first 2 days I can't even manage that due to hidden sugars in soups, etc. I am not saying that you shouldn't supply your body with healthy foods, but you have to starve the bacteria first and then that gives you a chance to start over and start eating a healthy diet.

If my indigestion is really bad and I canít even digest vegetables, I try to go as long as I possibly can without eating a meal to starve the bacteria. I will skip one meal per day for 2-3 days to starve the bacteria and allow my stomach to heal. Of course, skipping meals is bad, but again, I am just telling you what has worked for me. I find that starving the bacteria first and then replenishing your body with healthy foods has worked best for me. I only do this for maybe 2 days, because skipping meals means your body may try to make up for it later and then you end up in this binging/fasting cycle.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)