CureZone   Log On   Join
I'm confused on nutrition

demirbence Views: 1,041
Published: 8 years ago

I'm confused on nutrition

As I understand from most of written on the net, my Body Odor has to be either related with bacteria on skin or a metabolismic cause inside (breakdown of foods or bacteria or candida). For the second, I'm not certain what to do:

For candida, we are advised to avoid much of carbonhydrates (especially sugars) and to have an 'healthy' diet full of proteins etc. But insufficiencies in protein synthesis may also cause odor problems. (As often given the case of consuming red meat.) Maybe liver problems!

In my case, my doctor couldn't find anything in blood tests or colonoscopy. But I had a period in which my BO decreased recognisable considering the reactions of others. This period began roughly in March 2012 and up to August 2012.
My normal weight was about 75-76kg normally. In that previous winter I ate tonnes of pizza, cola, beer, you know junk food. That was the period I thought I decided for suicide. I became 95 kg. in a few months. But in the spring I decided again back to normal and apply that 'Dukan' diet (lowering carbo, increasing protein intake). I abandoned sugar& bread, began walking, eating fish, chicken, yoghurt, broccoli, eggs, lemon, oatbran... My diet was nearly strict in spring and I was beginning to get no reactions by people. Even I thought my BO issue was history at one point. Then I think in the summer I returned to eat a normal diet. In the autumn the odor was back with more strength.

I'm confused because my good period might indeed due to carbohydrate bombardment in the winter:)) Maybe the BO traces a time lap in the metabolism! I'm continuing a protein-based diet for months but BO only worsens. Avoiding Carbo or protein? The puzzle should be here, I guess. Is this a wrong equation? Can I have both of the worlds? Without further detailed blood testing, the only thing I should try comes to be more experimenting. Pufff.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.484 sec, (1)