I have had very swollen feet since last weekend after working too many catering and bartending hours without sleep for a few days. I first thought it was either an allergic reaction to something, or maybe a fungal(athlete's foot, candida, etc.)infection to which I was having a bad reaction. They are WAY to big to put on shoes comfortably, but I had to go to the store a few times this week which likely exacerbated the condition. I have had parasite and candida issues for a year and a half, but I am constantly battling them with a variety of do-it-yourself methods gathered mostly here. I don't think I have added anything too recently that would have affected my feet only, but I have to work tomorrow for the first time since Sunday, and I am worried I will be in pain and hobbling through the shift(all day and night). Does this ring a bell for anything specific, or should I just try to wait it out. Thanks--KB.