Re: new products

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
corncob Views: 1,568
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,047,428

Re: new products

This is interesting! Has anyone here read the book 'we want to live' by aajonus vonderplanitz? Quoting from the book "Avoiding foods that easily putrefy in your body (cooked and or processed foods) eliminates body oder." he says that the reason for the majority of illness to occur today is that people have not adapted to eating cooked food, thus they do not have the mutated enzyme to digest cooked and or processed foods, resulting in chronic diseases.

This summer im finally embarking on the journey to eat differently and ill be sticking to it. I have to say its can be hard getting the necessary foods (raw) at times.. Especially raw milk. The reason i got umotivated and stoped was because of this and here in canada winter prevents chickens and cows to graze on grass so the quality of the food becomes inferior (and even unhealthy to eat, ex: raw eggs)

But im excited as im buying a house soon and ill finally have my land for animals! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

5.250 sec, (1)