CureZone   Log On   Join
Please help! 7cm ovarian cyst AND Hypothy! Diving into Iodoral! Any info helps!

LadyBell Views: 2,032
Published: 9 years ago

Please help! 7cm ovarian cyst AND Hypothy! Diving into Iodoral! Any info helps!

Ok so I have every symptom under the sun and have been tryin to battle a 7 cm complex ovarian cyst on top of it. The gyno wants it taken out says I'll most likely loose my ovary though, then I went holistic and it was costing me $400 a month just to loose a few symptoms but not the cyst so this is my final attempt. I'm 23 newly married and can't remember the last time I actually felt "healthy" hoping this is my prayers being answered! So for the past 8 days I've been drinking non flouride water, taking vit c, magnesium (when I can tolerate it), milk thistle, selenium through brazil nuts, Celtic salt where ever I can force it, and coconut oil 2 tbls a day which I think is already helping the energy factor. My biggest concern is DOSAGE I've heard the larger the dose the more prone to avoiding the bromine symptoms. Also have heard if u have multiple factors like a cyst and hypo you'll need more to knock it out. I'd like to start tomorrow... Please help with any info!! THANK YOU!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)