CureZone   Log On   Join
Any success stories? Recovering from Mirena IUD, depression, anxiety and relationship doubts

Kellyc180 Views: 7,600
Published: 8 years ago

Any success stories? Recovering from Mirena IUD, depression, anxiety and relationship doubts

I have posted another topic on this forum and had lots of responses, thank you very much, I appreciate everyone's feedback very much.

My anxiety and Depression after a mirena removal (2 months ago) has been through the roof. To the point where I feel like I don't love my partner! When I know deep down I do, and when I feel normal and happy I am so in love with him.

I have never had anxiety or Depression before having the Mirena.

I need someone to tell me that they have recovered from the Mirena anxiety and depression, and give me some time frames and advice. Please

I feel like I have completely lost myself, what makes me happy, and all the love I feel for anyone, including myself.

I am starting counselling on Tuesday and acupuncture.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)