CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My skin looks great!

MH 108 Views: 1,463
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 204,844

Re: My skin looks great!

My 4 year old now likes 1 teaspoon "STRAIGHT" from the bottle, he takes and and then roars like a Lion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never would have dreamed that people would like a Spicy herbal formula! The ONLY 2 people who have not liked it are 2 who refused to try it because I said it would taste hot.

You have the top formula of all time in the Longevity Kit, no where on this earth could you have supplied your body so many differant herbs in one formula, there must be thousands of plant chemicals within it and the liver "ONLY" uses what it desires and passes the rest, I would suggest a person could drink quarts and never pee/poop red, because the body so lacks true color from the foods that it absorbs color like a magnet. Color being "VIBRATIONS" and we are "VIBRATIONAL" beings!

I can't imagine what a child will be like if he had a few droppers of the Longevity Formula daily for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOON and VERY SOON the "NO CRASH" is about to take a HUGE LEAP, I found a machine that I have wanted for years that will allow me to make the altimate real human food of all times and the "No Crash" will take a leap forward to the "NEXT STEP"! I will make the dough ball so easy a child will be able to take it and LOVE IT.

Step by Step everything is coming closer and closer! Brother Jimmy took me on a road trip and we never did find what he was looking for, but I found the machine and I told him I now know why I agreed to take a day off and go with him. He just commented it is all meant to be and he had a fun day. He has devotions at 6 pm 7 days per week with a 91 year old preacher, ya just can't turn a person such as this down, when they say come, you drop what your doing and see what they need.

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.422 sec, (1)