CureZone   Log On   Join
Vet found tumor under Max's tongue today

Iolite Views: 1,574
Published: 7 years ago

Vet found tumor under Max's tongue today

Tony, Luella...

Max is my 14 year old orange and white tabby. he's been having swelling on his mouth near his lip for the past couple of months. Today, the vet found a tumor. I'm on my way to the health food store to pick up some black seed capsules and oil and IP6 capsules before I go to pick him up. I'm going to follow your advice on your cancer treating page on animals and give him as many of the supplements as I can, but I had a question about bloodroot for you. Do you know if I can give it to him orally? I've also been considering getting the Oleander capsules from Utopia to try and give it to him rectally. I seem to remember you saying that it was the preferable way to dose cats and dogs with oleander.

Right now I'm kind of a mess emotionally. To be honest, I was expecting the diagnosis because he's just been going down hill since February and the antibiotic and prednisone treatment really did nothing. But to hear it from the vet just takes the wind out of my sails. My animals are my children, and even though Max is getting old, I was hoping to have another 6 years with him at least.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)