CureZone   Log On   Join
update after 2-3 years of managing

ryan34 Views: 2,251
Published: 8 years ago

update after 2-3 years of managing

hey been over half a year since my last post on this forum. in my last post i said how i experienced excellent results with epiceram/hydrogen peroxide and i did but unforgettably as with most good regiments it lost its efficiency and no longer provides me with a 'manageable state'

after about 8 months im eventully back to how i was last year.

i have drawn one conclusion from this though. this past summer i left my lips completely alone for almost 2 months, the buildup was disgusting. i barely left my house. at the end of the summer as it was time to move on with life i removed the buildup with a hydrogen peroxide soak every morning and applied epiceram 2/3x daily. my lips were amazing. as long as i kept that up and removed the small buildup only ONCE daily i actually forgot about the condition at some points. i laughed/talked for hours without even the need to reapply moisture to the lips.

after a few months i began needing to remove the buildup 2x daily, but as long as i did that the lips were still fine. it continued on a slow down hill slope. i now i find need to remove buildup many times thoughout the day, sometimes this is now possibly and is extremely frustrating.

bottom line. the only thing that ever really struck a blow to this god forsaken condition is leaving it alone (not removing any buildup, and minimal all natural moisturizing). not that i can really suggest that since it kills your social life, but as a result of those horrible 2 months i lived an amazing 6 months.

i probably wont ever have the chance to leave them alone like that again (i wish i could. i dont know daniel does it, but hes definitely got the right idea)

so if anyone has any suggestions on creams or ointments please let me know.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)