CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: big pharma humaworm and other scams

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
RONBN49 Views: 4,118
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,050,888

Re: big pharma humaworm and other scams

You have totally missed my point leading me to think you may be dense. Never once did I mention immune system but you keep mentioning it in your efforts to sell product. Eighty per cent of the immune system is in the colon and if that's not working its also a result of improper digestion and improper digestion is the source of the pathogens. Hopefully you can understand that, but I am starting to think you are closed minded as you go about scaring people into buying what you are selling without addressing proper digestion and that my friend is the disservice you are inflicting on others. Once again I repeat myself------ taking product without addressing the real problem is like taking a bath in dirty water. That's what happens when you go to a doctor and your advice is no different. I can say this all from experience and never once have I fallen for the herbs marketed by multi level marketing, with the huge profit margins and BS sales hypes. I have cured my candida and parasites the correct way without giving my money to muti level profiteers and hypers. You people are little better than the medical industry with their health destroying drugs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)