CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: big pharma humaworm and other scams

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
RONBN49 Views: 4,370
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,051,005

Re: big pharma humaworm and other scams

Having a parasite is not a life threatning event, most of us have parasites like it or not. I do not approve of you using this board as a sales tool. Comprende? Don't get me going on big pharma for all the diseases and conditions they scare people into asking their doctors for drugs to treat not heal conditions like restless leg,leaky bladder and other nonsense. Those pushing these herbs are as bad as big pharma just not as slick and without the 550 billion annual profits. So here it is in a nutshell. if you are going to use this board to sell your humaworm I will be here to ask you not to and that the product is priced way to high and produces little to no results. Thank you for twisting my words to fit your agenda. It appears the war of words is just beginning so break out the big guns I am coming at ya for spamming.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.703 sec, (1)