CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: big pharma humaworm and other scams

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
angelo101 Views: 4,288
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,051,052

Re: big pharma humaworm and other scams

Having a parasite is not a life threatening issue ?? Fasciola hepatica adult worms lay 10,000 eggs a day in your liver. When the blood circulates through your liver every 10-15 minutes these eggs are carried and disseminated to other parts of your body. The worms dig cavities through your liver tissues and create a condition called cirrhosis

http: //www.afbini.gov.uk/index/news/news-releases/news-releases-archive-2011.htm?newsid=20478.

Your bile ducts are eroded and the nodules they create lead to toxic build up and possible mutation of cells into cancer. But your dumb ass is promoting that a person with ANY parasite shouldn't take medicine and/or herbs because lets face it, you are superman and can beat cancer without drugs !
And Ronbn, who is twisting your words ? Pls show me one post where either paul4uc or I have promoted herbs or told people to buy herbs to cure themselves. Sales tool ? Honestly dude, your paranoia makes me think u hopped a window from the psych ward at your local hospital.
You know what the funny thing is though, I completely agree 1000000 % with you about big pharma scare tactics and the herbs not being as potent as they claim to be. And yes there are people on this site selling humaworm, etc, etc. But pls don't generalise, what mite not work for you mite for someone else. It's good to keep an open mind because whats important at the end of the day is your health. Oh n next time try not to skip doses with the anti psychotics

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.250 sec, (1)