CureZone   Log On   Join
Back acne very bad :-(

skrumptious Views: 1,270
Published: 15 years ago

Back acne very bad :-(

Hi
is there anything you might suggest for this terrible problem? i've had it on and off for several years. I feel like i've tried everything... fasting, colonics, bowel cleanse, accupuncture, exercise, LOADS of herbs, liver flush....
i've been vegan for over 5 years now, and feel great otherwise. my face and a little of my chest are sometimes afflicted as well, but my back just will not stop breaking out. big whiteheads damn near daily, large red swelling too.
I just have to think it's all in my gut right? i mean, all that white crap being excreted out of the skin, where is it from? what is going on inside me?
i just recently started taking probiotics every morning, and i'm exercising regularly, and i stopped drinking coffee, and eating wheat (2 weeks now, woohoo!), and doing great. but i see no change in my back, though my face is much better.
is the back a whole other deal? it's just nasty back there, and i'm so tired of it. it's summer, i wanna wear tank tops and not feel self conscious anymore.
and no, i've never tried proactive or any of those other chemical commercial drug treatments, i just won't.
so please, any help is so appreciated, i'm desperate for a next move!
btw, i'm getting ready to do a juice fast, and i also have a bottle of clarkia parasite cleanse, so maybe parasites are the culprit? hell, i dunno.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)