CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm confused on nutrition

demirbence Views: 997
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,045,446

Re: I'm confused on nutrition

Now I decided to change diet according to my readings on pyroluria. This is deficiency of zinc and B6, which results in psychological disorders, and skin problems. Some also stated Body Odor . It is said to be genetical (I've one family member with mental disorder). I know, psychiatrists do not think best for this alternative/dietary kind of theory.

The thing is that when I take my daily necessary calories in my overweight periods, this Body Odor problem lessens (in which I have the courage and confidence to go out and eat and buy etc). I think my dietary problems is not specifically about not to eat carbohydrates or proteins, since it doesn't matter (but I've to avoid milk & sugar). Only worsens when I live like a poor guy who doesn't have money to eat enough. So, I have to get calories, more than needed, that is better.

Zinc and B6 vitamin rich foods (liver, oysters, tuna, salmon, chicken breast, banana, pumpkin seeds, cashew, bran etc)

I've ordered Depyrrol Basis (its start off version): http://www.aloeride.com/aloe-vera/products/depyrrol-basis-maintenance-hpu-for...

The problem is that I'm afraid of the zinc dosage in that product. I am already taking about 50mg zinc daily for a month. I am not tested for zinc deficiency, and not intending to do. I hope that overdosage don't bring many side-effects (I guess the most important one is copper reduction in the body). I just want to experiment with this one for this time.

I'm going to take biotin and omega 6 oils supplements, too. In addition a good multi-B vitamin. Energy drinks also seem good on B6 & B3

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.549 sec, (1)