CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Digestive enzymes and candida?

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
logan2020 Views: 2,206
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,052,785

Re: Digestive enzymes and candida?

Hi there,

I used to have terrible bloating and pain in my stomach, but that went away when I started taking bromelain tablets. However, I was unhappy about the fact that it was an anti-clotting agent, so that if I got a cut, it would take twice as long to heal. Also bromelain increases the efficacy of anti-biotics so you have to be careful not to be taking it a couple of weeks before you start anti-biotics otherwise, you might have develop a horrible yeast problem.

However, I've been reading up and researching serrapeptase which seems to have incredible potential. I'm also wondering if serrapeptase actually kills parasites as well?

We all know albendazole kills parasites by making them not be able to absorb sugar- but what about serrapeptase? Anecdotes show that something is definitely going on within the circulatory system by clearing the blood pathways and I would like to see a medical study on it. Could it be clearing the body's pathways by killing parasites and making them unable to circulate within the body?

Also I think coenzyme Q10 is a good one.

Instead of all this nonsense herbal cleansing, Black-Walnut , Wormwood , clove therapy, I would readily invest more in coenzyme q10 and serrapeptase.

There is also a study that shows melatonin to be effective in reducing the severity of parasitic infection by increasing the leukocytes that the body uses to kill parasites:

"Melatonin has been shown to increase innate and acquired immunity [2], to activate the bone marrow and lymph nodes [3], to enhance NK cell activity [4,5] and antibody-dependent cell cytotoxicity [6], to increase T cell proliferation in vivo and in vitro [7,8] and to activate monocytes [9,10] and neutrophils [11]."

http://www.parasitesandvectors.com/content/4/1/62

I've probably had parasites for years- as I was a big sushi lover, but I've also been taking melatonin for years, since I was 19 years old- and I can definitely say melatonin is an AWESOME supplement. It is a horomone secreted by your brain that activates the pineal gland response to daylight, but ALSO strengthens your immune system by instigating the production of glutathione, which is what keeps cells from deteriorating.

I will also add that melatonin is only available over the counter in good ole USA, and its red-headed stepchild, Canada, but not available in Europe or Asia.

Hope this helped!
Brooke

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.891 sec, (2)