It was more of a figure of speech to try to inject a little logic when people say the parasites in their toilet after a cleanse/flush were so big they were able to see them amongst all the undigested food and other muck with there own eyes, but somehow trained professionals can't even recognize them even with a microscopes on hand. You guys seem to be able to recognize them by posting your own pics online. If the medical community is that inept, take your samples to a college and high school biology teacher. You'll have to forgive me that I'm having a problem accepting this.
What makes you think you have parasites? What have the doctors said? What other health conditions could it be if not parasites?