CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver flukes

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
JrDavis Views: 4,657
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,053,295

Re: Liver flukes

Well this proves you're either ignorant or on their side.

I don't mean this in a rude way or not but if you believe that people don't have parasites than you obviously are clueless.

I have indoor cats, They NEVER go outside. Yet they had tapeworms. You wanna know how I know it's tapeworms? Because they had rice looking things stuck to their tails. The vet said it was Tapeworms and I gave them anti tape medication and saw the dead worms in their stools.

If my cats can get parasites so can I.

So can you.

I would like to know what medical condition you had that you ventured a new route and got cured of.

If memory serves me, Which it may not. You had a parasite too that you went and saw a Dr in NY who cured you?

You obviously are trolling if you discount some of the things people pass in stools as parasites..

You don't need to go to a high school or bio teacher you can get your own microscope and see the things for yourself...

The Government doesn't want a cure.

This is not debatable. Seeing as this website is about educating oneself to heal oneself because most people get put on medications that do not heal them only cover up the problem.

So for you to come on here and bash people about their diagnosis/ and or problem is disrespectful to say the least.

PEOPLE WANT TO HEAL THEMSELVES BECAUSE PHARMA CANNOT. Pharma is run by the mob and Government.

And if you heal yourself then there is no money to be made.

parasites obviously cause issues. High levels of ammonia, Which causes HE. Which in turn causes health problems.

Why cure that when it's hard to prove it? That means there's a lot of money to be made.

The world we live in Nat is a biological one.

If you think that parasites cannot enter a host like humans than you need to go back to school. Because that is how biology works.

The point of a parasite is to find a host. People are sick and come here for help because they are misdiagnosed by Dr's.

You learn this in biology. If parasites had no hosts to live in then obviously they wouldn't be around.

So if flukes are rare. Where do they live? How do they continue to thrive?

If you say animals. Well a lot of people on here eat animals.

And by the way they can live on produce.

All these questions are simple to answer. It is not rare for someone to get parasites, Even flukes. As this is part of the food chain.

With a compromised digestion system. It's easily for stuff to run rampant.

Stop being narrow minded my friend.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (2)