CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What's Your Toxocara Treatment Experience?

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
logan2020 Views: 2,181
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,053,116

Re: What's Your Toxocara Treatment Experience?

Hi debb,

I've taken albendazole, and it's pretty harmless, and does not affect your liver or any organs adversely. The only thing I noticed about it is that it temporarily changes your taste buds a bit. For example, the morning after I took albendazole, I couldn't taste the sugary mint in my toothpaste. However, it went back to normal by night.

I do not recommend that you take half the tablet of albendazole because then it would not be effective in killing the parasites. Instead, you might make them slowly tolerant of albendazole in low dosages. Albendazole is also an over the counter drug and most people have reported it without many side effects in studies.

Then again, you know your body best. Have you also tried vitamin C capsules? Taking 1000-2000mg I've found basically gets rid of all allergic reactions.

Brooke

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)