CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What's Your Toxocara Treatment Experience?

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
logan2020 Views: 2,059
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,053,447

Re: What's Your Toxocara Treatment Experience?

Hi Debbie,

I definitely have tapeworms, and still eliminating sections of them daily and it's possible I have flukes although I haven't seen any, but definitely I think flukes were the cause of my earlier childhood woes when I would suddenly develop cysts on my skin, which were cured by taking metronidazole (both oral and topical). I also have poor circulation probably from frequent long air travel in which I think developed into deep leg thrombosis.

I also have pets so probably have pinworms or had giardiasis at one time...the list is long! Anyhow, I think the key to getting rid of these conditions or at least making them lesser in intensity is taking diatomaceous earth, serrapeptase and avoiding Sugar and raw meats/ fish.

Yes, life isn't fun without chocolate cake and ice cream, but I think in moderation it's fine.

Btw which types do medication are you taking if I may ask?

Brooke

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)