That sounds like an awful thing to go through! Reading other people's experiences with larva migrans, aren't they visibly more recognizable than other parasites, since they can only exist on the skin?
That's terrible you can enjoy coconut and carrots- even coconut body butter- my favorite!
Do you think it's possible that you got infected with larva migrans at the lab? Hospitals and labs are terribly infectious places.
Someone below suggested the zapper. I think that might be worth looking into. And there are a variety of available lasers- although I'm not sure if they would have an effect on larva migrans- but you might want to try IPL (Intense pulse light) laser on a section to see if it has an effect on the parasites on your face. Also the fraxel laser procedure penetrates deep within the skin, and I would extrapolate would probably kill parasites on the skin.
Perhaps a combination of zapper/laser therapy + albendazole?