CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: long term mold exposure help needed
 

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.



Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...


More
logan2020 Views: 1,258
Published: 8 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,943,823

Re: long term mold exposure help needed


Hi,

You have to move out right away. Toxic mold is used as a neurological weapon by government armies.

I lived in an apartment with black toxic mold for one month during my college years and I became extremely ill. I didnt notice the mold because the landlord had covered the mold with new wallpaper. After two weeks, my silk clothes developed a strange black stain indicative of black toxic mold and i felt fluid in my lungs. I became tired and couldn't go on my usual exercise routines. I started hearing ringing in my ears....Your children can suffer long term health problems if you stay in the house. Do not stay for a week longer in the toxic mold environment. Corrections in the house could take months. Do not stay in the house if youre trying to fix the mold problem, often there are several causes and types of mold in the house even if you see only one. Every day you spend breathing in the toxins will have irreparable effects on your respiratory and neurological system.

Move in with your in laws or other families. Forget about the investment on the house. Prolonged exposure to black toxic mold causes cancer and irreversible health problems. Start the healing process today.

Brooke
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.434 sec, (1)