CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: how can i fix my digestion?

Views: 2,944
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,043,334

Re: how can i fix my digestion?

im amazed at the amount of young people posting about these issues. im young myself, but a bit older, 30. i first started getting really bad digestion and a myriad of other wide spectrum symptoms about 4-5 years ago. with all the recent talk about gmos it makes me wonder if that is the cause. surely there shouldnt be such a percentage of young people forming insane digestive and massive health problems... but then again we have never eaten this laboratory food they are force feeding us nowdays before.. and obama just signed the monsanto protection act so that monsanto can save their asses when the truth finally comes out all this frakenfood is perhaps the cause of widespread food intolerance and disease. gotta love corruption.

anyway, sorry to rant. im quite mad at the state of the world :D i do have some suggestions though. peppermint tea works great for me. there are various kinds of peppermint and smooth move related teas which always seem to unclog me when i get really bloated and constip. organic is of course preferred. theres also psyillum which other people have recommended. increasing fruit and vegetable intake is definitely a good idea, but sometimes i find myself caving in to suppositories when nothing natural seems to be working. enemas are probably a better idea, but for the simplicity of curing extreme cramping in a matter of 20 minutes or so, dulcolax never fails. im sure its horrible for our bodies but it definitely works. lol anyway, all the other ideas on here are great. i need to start taking more severe measures to clean out my guts before its too late. but i always feel like it was already too late years ago..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.559 sec, (1)