CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: UPDATE- I CRASHED! -Please help! 7cm ovarian cyst AND Hypothy! Diving into Iodoral! Any info helps!

LadyBell Views: 1,837
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,047,654

Re: UPDATE- I CRASHED! -Please help! 7cm ovarian cyst AND Hypothy! Diving into Iodoral! Any info helps!

So i'm in week 3 of iodoral.
1st week- half tab morning half at night
2nd week- whole tab morning half at night
3rd week- whole tab morning and at night
(while taking supps of course) I did take smaller doses though, the plan was to take the other halves of vit c dose and magnesium at night because they upset my stomach but id usually forget because of spacing them all so much and I think they were effecting my sleep)

3 days into the 3rd week I CRASHED (which was thursday night)

doing the dishes I felt like i was going to die. Super weak, tired, achy all over, hot flashes, back pain, really over heated, nauseas ( and starving? I dont know if I didnt eat enough that day or is that a symptom???? All day i felt sooo hungry and I was eating very well, eggs, bannas, oranges, nuts, chicken. please let me know if anyone else experienced this) The whole week (i started iodoral 2 full tabs on tuesday) I had felt abdominal pain and my stomach was upset. Which I have seen abdominal pain is a symptom of Iodine overdose. Does anyone know why????? is it the ovaries since they use a lot of iodine???? or is it some other organ? Any way the episode was really bad I ended up on the floor of our bed room and my throat felt like it had a lump in it and it was hard to swallow and pretty painful. I ate some nuts and some celtic salt strait and drank a lot of water and went to bed for the night. the next day (friday) I felt pretty exhausted, stomach still weird still abdominal pain, throat hurt, headache. and funny feelings in my ovaries (which obviously is the effected area where my cyst is but I would feel little pains in both) Stopped the iodoral. was taking my supps and lots of water and salt water. still felt krummy, today (saturday) I still feel weak, throat feels a little swollen but no pain this time, bad ovary with the cyst is hurting more, head is very foggy and sinues aches, coughing a lot, I just took all my supps a glass of salt water and took a Epsom Salt bath follow by my new favorite moisturizer coconut oil. I plan on drinking lots of fluids through the day. Any other ideas please let me know ! Also does anyone know what this moreless drink is and if thats something I should be doing? some of the side effects looked scary though like burning of the stomach and such... I already have a burn spot on my esophagus from my hiatel hernia.. Sooo i dont know if thats something I should mess with....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.969 sec, (2)