CureZone   Log On   Join
Eyebright Success

CuriousHealthNut Views: 1,845
Published: 8 years ago

Eyebright Success

Just wanted to share my success with Eyebright formula (Christopher's version).

Last week I was working out when all the sudden it felt like something was in my eye(I didn't see anything such as a bug etc..). Usually when this happens, I blink a few times and rub towards my nose and whatever is in my eye comes out and thats the end of it.

This time it hurt much more than usual and wasn't feeling better. My eyelids were forcing themselves shut. I opened my eyelids and couldn't see anything in my eye in the mirror. I figured it would go away soon, but after 30 minutes it was feeling more painful. *The only other time anything like this happened was when I was 10 years old and the same thing happened, my mom took me to the eye doc and he diagnosed me with a scratched cornea. I had to miss a day of school, wear sunglasses for 3 days and put in eyedrops every few hours.* I began to think that the same thing had happened and thought I might have to go to the doctor (which I haven't done in over 7 years). I had some Eyebright on my herbal shelf so decided to do a quick bit of research, and then decided to give it a shot. I put a few drops of the Eyebright formula in an ounce of distilled water and then put a drop of that into my eye. After 5 minutes I noticed that even though my eye wasn't opening, it felt a little better. So I put a 2-3 more drops in my eye and waited. After another 10 minutes my eye began to open slightly. Feeling encouraged, I put another 2-3 drops in my eye. 10 minutes later it was like nothing ever happened. Back to my workout and on with my day. Didn't have to miss a day (or 3) of work, or my workout, or take time to go see a doc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.430 sec, (1)