CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: how can i fix my digestion?

Leollipop Views: 2,957
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,054,857

Re: how can i fix my digestion?

LOL that's ok about the ranting it's good to get it all out! I'm pretty mad about the state of the world too! But i think it's more than just food and eating habits that are messed up it's lifestyle too >< people my age spend all our time on computers studying and stressing out, working and going out and partying and not getting enough sleep and eating junk food at 12am lol! Then everyone's got these sedentary jobs where they're sitting all day and getting no exercise! Everyone talks about how people in the past didn't eat this or that, but i don't think they spent their whole lives on computers and watching tv either.. It's pretty bad but we don't really know any better until it goes too far.. anyway honestly sleeping properly and not worrying so much about these problems has been the best cure for me :) as well as staying away from the junk food of course!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.813 sec, (1)