CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nano-particle colloidal silver vs True colloidal silver

Esstee Views: 15,482
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,055,315

Re: Nano-particle colloidal silver vs True colloidal silver

RE. Nano-particle silver is smaller can deliver the silver to the body better, and supposedly because it is encapsulated in the water, it will all exit the body after 48 hours without absorption.

There's alot of theory and conjecture surrounding the accumulation of silver compounds in the body. Though one of the main theories is that the accumulation isn't size dependent per say but more along the lines of what form the molecules take within the body and whether or not the body can meet the demands needed to sufficiently expedite these compounds to avoid build-up and/or accumulation over time. Granted, I have no issues admitting the overall lack of verification associated with such reasoning, though this seemed the going consensus when I last looked into this myself.

Unfortunately... it appears as though silver the deposits and accumulation of silver deposits in the body end-up being an unavoidable given enough exposure regardless of the initial product form(ionic/metalic etc). Though I myself, haven't found any evidence to substantiate such a claim with products like: Mesosilver, Sovereign silver, AND/OR heat or chemical reduced silver solutions myself. And so I'd take it with a grain of salt(pun). - Though others may have information to share on this.

RE. True Colloidal Silver supposedly has jagged edges and may break through the water particle, so therefore the body will absorb some of those silver molecules that are not completely encapsulated in water.

Without knowing what stage of the process this applies to, I'd question whether or not the shape of a colloid matters given the changes it will undergo following absorption.

RE. So my question is- do you prefer True Colloidal Silver (aka Sovereign Silver)
or SilverSol (nanoparticle silver) (aka Now Foods, ASAP Silver Sol).

My answer is: Neither

I tried what many would call some of the best Colloidal Silver money can buy in the past in an effort to treat a serious infection only to find they were nowhere as effective as the homemade solutions made from a few batteries, a current control regulator and heated stirrer. And so my answer would be simply be: DO YOURSELF A BIG FAVOR & SAVE YOUR MONEY! - But that's just me :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.282 sec, (2)