CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nano-particle colloidal silver vs True colloidal silver

Esstee Views: 15,543
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,056,229

Re: Nano-particle colloidal silver vs True colloidal silver

RE. To be honest,I would love to make my own silver, gold, lotions, body butter, but there just isn't enough time in the day! :)

I know what you mean. And I felt the same way when I started on my own Colloidal Silver journey.

That being said, I'd also add that it takes me a whole of 40mins to make 2L of heat reduced Colloidal Silver , which provides me with aprox. 10 days worth of treatment. And so I usually make two batches, which amounts to about two hours every two weeks. During which time, involves nothing more than to shut down the process once my timer goes off. To which I'd add... I could ultimately purchase an interrupter type timer to stop the process, but since I don't like leaving my stir bar and electrodes in the solution, I prefer the hands-on approach.

Needless to say, making my own silver solution turned out to be far less demanding than I have ever imagined and so there's that to consider I suppose. As for distilled water, I too considered buying a distiller to help simplify things. However, I found that its been easier to just buy my steam distilled water from our local Pharmacy which costs a whole $1.79 per 4L. And so I simply buy 10 bottles(40L) at a time whenever I'm out shopping to keep things simple.

And so as you can see, making ones own high quality Colloidal Silver turns out to be far less demanding than it may first appear. :)

PS. I payed big money buying and trying pre-made products like Messosilver in my search for wellness only to find out that these were nowhere as effective as the homemade stuff in my case. :(

Hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.782 sec, (1)