CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Worms

coatzalcoatlx Views: 3,540
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,057,096

Re: Worms

There is so little eduction and true transparency on this subject aside from what the mainstream is parroting about the usual plethora of human worms and parasites that have been well know and documented for the last century.

Part of that is that most dont know about or have access to the tools to get any form of parasite infestation out. Our system tries hard to stamp out the one mechanism that can be effective.

Mainstream medicine doesnt seem to see the problem for what it is. They are blinded by their own ignorance on the subject.

So most are reporting seeing these aspects mistaking them for intestinal lining, or some other dead parasite such as tape worm in my case, and its quiet conceivable that in this day and age this worm has slipped by un noticed except by a few smart observant ones who had the background and know how on hand to bring this to light.

Im not sure of what to make of the statements regarding PH 8-10.

Regardless of PH these guys are drawn to the mess inside of modern mans bowel. Getting them out is an entirely different story.

My own experiements and observations tell me that i haunt got to the Mamma yet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.312 sec, (1)