CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Undigested Food when Starting Antiparasitic Herbs??? The Real Cause

natway Views: 3,439
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,058,236

Re: Undigested Food when Starting Antiparasitic Herbs??? The Real Cause

If they don't have parasites, then it is false hope barring some slime chance of a placebo effect.

Please don't put words in my mouth that I'm calling people fools. It's really easy to make mistakes and be misdiagnosed when you're sick and desperate for answers and a cure. The only people who are fools are the ones who refuse to be open to the possibility that they may be mistaken and have misdiagnosed themselves.

I'm not necessarily calling any parasite-related stuff a scam, but just as with some doctors and drug companies wanting people to stay sick so they can keep treating and selling them drugs, don't think alternative health doctors or companies are not above being just as corrupt.

I'm not going to enable people. If someone really wants to get well, I'm going to state what I feel is causing their problems, how to go about heal themselves, and if I think someone is going down the wrong road to healing, I'm going to tell them that. People who want to stay sick can ignore what I say.

If you want to get healthy, I'd be happy to hear what problems you're going through and give you my advice if I feel I have any that would benefit you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)