CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: the real cause of parasites

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
david1o1 Views: 1,783
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,060,829

Re: the real cause of parasites

[quote]
but parasites are like hives, if you don't get the queen the colony will always come back

and the queen is the hardest to get, protected by the rest of the hive, which will sacrifice itself to protect her
[/quote]
Hum, i am not sure about this... I think it is possible to kill all adults worms and all adult larvaes in an infected human body, but even if one manage to do this, there will probably have remaining eggs either inside of the body or in the dust in the air, in the water, in the foods, on others humans, on pets.
It is impossible to be 100% clean if you interact with others humans, animals, foods, water, dust in the air.
And what about mosquitos, spiders, flies, tics ?
So even if one think he is clean from what he sees, there are many eggs ready to infect humans everywhere.
That being said, a fully functionning immune system can probably damage/kill/produce elimination crisis in order to evacuate these eggs from the body.
But what if the immune system has been altered (programmed) by the adult helminths to not detect and not response to new entries of eggs ?
That's an important thing to consider where the logic of hygienists fail.
Modern doctors use helminths to help people affected by painful diseases (annoying symtoms) to relieve their pain by decreasing the activity of the immune system.
We are not paranoid, i see plenty of people around me who have chronic annoying symptoms but they are not aware about the existence of helminths, so they describe these annoying symptoms with a "disease" name. It is a matter of understanding and perception.

[quote]
agree that the gunk has to be cleaned out
but it was not the gunk that attracted them
in fact, they are the creators of the gunk
and it was a clean pristine appealing host baby that attracted them
[/quote]
I don't fully agree.
If one elimination organs are functionning properly, especially the digestive tube, the saliva, the stomach juices, the ability to trigger diarrhea, the eggs would be either killed or eliminated.
But for most humans it is not the case.
Then once the helminths have become larvaes and adults worms, they have the ability to trick/weaken/manipulate the immune system detection and response mechanisms, and as you explain they are a cause of poor elimination and waste accumulation.
Even if we do not consider their ability to trick/weaken/manipulate the immune system, the cuts, the irritations, the scratches they can produce, the food they eat, the blood they eat, the obstructions they can produce, the increase of pressure they can produce, make them dangerous for the body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (2)