CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Intestinal Fungal Candida

ericbakker Views: 2,137
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,061,769

Re: Intestinal Fungal Candida

Hi There,

You may want to read some of my other posts.

You say: "What have you new what would make us healthy?"

This is WHY many of you guys are not developing "health", you are looking too much for the silver bullet, you are looking outside your body for the "ultimate yeast killer" that when you take it, BINGO - your health in instantly restored and all your yeast infection worries are over. Sorry, it ain't gonna happen for many folks this way.

There is no "one way" to "cure" candida anymore than there is one way to cure cancer. You need to learn many lessons if you want to recover from a yeast infection, many of such lessons I have learned from patients I have seen recover from infections they had, some for many years. But why did they recover? They changed. There are a lot of sick academics out there with all these fantastic theories about disease, but ultimately, they are no better. You can do all the tests you want, eat the world's "best" diet and take the most expensive "proven clinically" pills - and STILL not get rid of your candida. Yes, this forum has many of such folks who visit it daily. They spend hard earned dollars, do tests, take hundreds of pills, talk to all the docs - yet they remain unwell. But WHY?? Because there is an unresolved maintaining cause.

Cures (in my opinion that is) come about with a shift in your way of thinking, your mindset. You will need to make some fundamental changes in your lifestyle, because if you can't shake a fungal overgrowth, all aspects of your lifestyle need very careful examination. There may well be a "hidden" obstacle to cure in some cases, but I've seen many complete cures come about with things like (just a few examples):

- Change of residence
- Change of country
- Change of occupation
- Change of wife (or husband)
- Change of attitude
- Change of lifestyle
- Learning about stress and how it affects their body

These are but a few of the changes, there are many more. These can represent the "maintaining" causes. Forget silver bullets, you need to take a long hard look at your lifestyle right NOW and make your own assessments.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (2)